This space is for people to tell us about your big wins have you cashed in a big tourney to make $100 + or have you just lost 10 buy ins at a cash table and are back down to $30 whatever just post it here and let us know how your doing.
ok..friday sept. 5th I wake up with $63 in my account. I started out in .5/.10NL ring games and cheap SnG's. My account want to $79.??. Then it got to be Happy Hour on Fulltilt. I lost and lost and lost some more.I remember being at $47 when I called a friend and was telling him how bad I was running and how lucky everyone was that I was in a hand with. After Hanging up I got back in Fulltilt and started where I left off. Until finally I was down to $20 something. Then a break in the clouds happen,things started to look sunny again. Happy Hour had ended... Things were normal again,or atleast as normal as it can be playing .05/.10NL When The day was over I was back to $63, I felt like I won a Million Bucks. My Roll now stands at $73.58
Student/Professional Poker Player, been playing for 3 years professionally whilst studying at uni, hope to keep making monies.
currently studying Business with accounting and finance at University in Bristol, England.
2 comments:
ok..friday sept. 5th
I wake up with $63 in my account.
I started out in .5/.10NL ring games and cheap SnG's.
My account want to $79.??. Then it
got to be Happy Hour on Fulltilt.
I lost and lost and lost some more.I remember being at $47 when I called a friend and was telling him how bad I was running and how lucky everyone was that I was in a hand with.
After Hanging up I got back in Fulltilt and started where I left off. Until finally I was down to $20 something.
Then a break in the clouds happen,things started to look sunny again.
Happy Hour had ended...
Things were normal again,or atleast as normal as it can be playing .05/.10NL
When The day was over I was back to $63, I felt like I won a Million Bucks.
My Roll now stands at $73.58
Post a Comment