Hello, I'm ugotkicked I started this challenge w/ $0.00 on FULLTILT. My Bankroll is now almost $70 b.t.w I have no idea how to blog/what a blog is/or if this even the right spot to post this. (computer dummy here)
well I'm starting on UB but will also be doing it on FT and PS as well....I don't know if I can do that or if it can be updated...on the lb just put the initials of the sites so it doesnt take up much room....like....KingCurtis....0$....1k$....UB/PS/FT
anyways I am currently at 13.50$ on UB starting with 0$ yesterday...gl all!
lets see... started on UB got up to 83$ currently busted moved to Bodog got up to around 25$ currently busted moved to FTP got up to 40$ or so and as of tonight down to $1.03 and on tilt.
I dont think I have good BR management skills at all heh
Pokerroom.com username: stringvest Started with $00.23 cents. On the 8th finished 26th in $300 added free-roll 3000 entries 30 paid won $5.00. (Really feel like I achieved something special) just played $2.20 10 seat double-or-nothing SNG's since then 28 in total, cashed 22 bombed 6. Released $6 bonus from FR on 6th Sept. Plan is to get over $40 then try $5.50 D-or-N's 14th played $2,500 added FR 30 pp's to enter finished 53rd 70 paid 681 entered, won $8.75. moved up to $5.50 D-or-N's, did'nt go so well. Balance $38.28.
Student/Professional Poker Player, been playing for 3 years professionally whilst studying at uni, hope to keep making monies.
currently studying Business with accounting and finance at University in Bristol, England.
9 comments:
Hello,
I'm ugotkicked
I started this challenge w/ $0.00 on FULLTILT.
My Bankroll is now almost $70
b.t.w
I have no idea how to blog/what a blog is/or if this even the right spot to post this.
(computer dummy here)
well I'm starting on UB but will also be doing it on FT and PS as well....I don't know if I can do that or if it can be updated...on the lb just put the initials of the sites so it doesnt take up much room....like....KingCurtis....0$....1k$....UB/PS/FT
anyways I am currently at 13.50$ on UB starting with 0$ yesterday...gl all!
woot now this is the second sng ive played and both Ive gotten first....UB is soooo soft...BR @ 29.00$ :)
just got 2nd on cardschat FT freeroll for 34$ so thats what im at now
just got 2nd on cardschat FT freeroll for 34$ so thats what im at now
at Bodog current bankroll $0.00 - Did have it up over $60.00 took a nasty beat for all of it, posted it at cardschat
lets see...
started on UB got up to 83$ currently busted
moved to Bodog got up to around 25$ currently busted
moved to FTP got up to 40$ or so and as of tonight down to $1.03 and on tilt.
I dont think I have good BR management skills at all heh
well it has been up and down a little br was up to 65$ now its down to 60.04 holding steady there the last couple days hope to improve next week
Pokerroom.com username: stringvest
Started with $00.23 cents.
On the 8th finished 26th in $300 added free-roll 3000 entries 30 paid won $5.00. (Really feel like I achieved something special) just played $2.20 10 seat double-or-nothing SNG's since then 28 in total, cashed 22 bombed 6. Released $6 bonus from FR on 6th Sept. Plan is to get over $40 then try $5.50 D-or-N's 14th played $2,500 added FR 30 pp's to enter finished 53rd 70 paid 681 entered, won $8.75. moved up to $5.50 D-or-N's, did'nt go so well. Balance $38.28.
Post a Comment